|Flowers such as this can be seen in bloom along the trail during the summer months.|
County throughout the year. There are wonderful blooms in the spring and summer,
fruit picking opportunities in the early fall, brilliant fall foliage color in October, and,
of course, plenty of snow during the winter months for snowmobiling, snow shoeing,
and skiing. If you would like to combine your tour with one of these special seasons,
please refer to the list below!
If you are interested in hunting and fishing opportunities, please visit the
State of Michigan Department of Natural Resources at www.michigan.gov/dnr.
- Flowering Dogwoods – May
- Fruit Trees in Bloom – May/June
- Perennials and Annuals – Season is May Through September
- Fall color in Allegan County begins to appear in late September and peaks
- Peaches – August
- Apples – Late September and Early October
- Strawberries – June
- Blueberries – July/August
- The snow season in Allegan County typically begins in early to mid-December and continues through February and early March. You may want to call ahead for conditions!